Epic Series Phoenix
November 6, 2021
Epic Series National Championship
November 6, 2021
Opportunities to Participate
Take on any of these Epic Challenges
The EPIC course is an all levels, completely unique fitness experience. This is the one course you and your coach can run together and still be challenged. Think less running and more obstacles, but those obstacles come in a variety of heights and weights. You do the 4 ft wall and your coach does the 6 ft wall. You do the 35 lb stone while they do the 95 lb. Our mission is to make this a hybrid throw-down to determine the best athletes in town while allowing our aspiring athletes to compete and complete.
EPIC AGE GROUP WAVES
- Epic Age Group waves are competitive waves and released every 5 minutes
- Athletes in these waves are competing for podium awards
- To be eligible for podium awards, Men must complete the Advanced (BLACK COLORED) obstacles, and Women must complete Intermediate (BLUE COLORED) obstacles.
- Athletes who are not able to complete the given obstacle will be able to finish the race but will not be eligible for the podium.
- Competitive Waves are released every 5 minutes.
- Athletes in these waves are competing for podium awards.
- To be eligible for podium awards, Men must complete the Advanced (black-colored) obstacles, and Women must complete Intermediate (blue-colored) obstacles.
- Following the Epic Course, The ELITE athletes will take on a secondary obstacle course, either the strength course or the endurance course. The elite obstacle course comprises of 10 obstacles testing your strength and endurance over 100 meters.
EPIC OPEN WAVES
- Epic Waves are released beginning at 10:30 AM Onwards
- These are mixed-level waves where anyone can complete any level obstacle they choose.
- These waves are not eligible for podium awards.