EPIC SERIES PRESENTS
FIT CAMP AUSTIN
October 15 – 16, 2021
FIT CAMP WEEKEND
Austin, TX | October 15 – 16, 2021
Opportunities to Participate
Take on any of these Epic Challenges
Trail 5K Run
Run the Epic trail 5k at China Peak
Checkout the nearby wildlife
Mountain Biking Excursions
Bring your bike and ride the surrounding trails.
We’ll have a variety of food trucks serving throughout the weekend.
Outdoor Movie Night
We’ll be showing a classic family movie starting at 7PM on Saturday night.
Schedule of Events
- 4PM Touch-free Check In For Participants
- Camping Check-In
- Special Restaurant Menu
- Live music
- Epic Series Obstacle Course Race Saturday Configuration
- 5k trail run course
- Mountain bike trails
- Food trucks
- Outdoor movie starting at 6PM
- Surprise events to be announced
- Epic Series Obstacle Course Race Sunday Configuration
- 5k trail run course
- Mountain biking
Epic Series is excited to welcome our Epic athletes to out Fit Camp weekend!
Here are some of the protocols we will be putting into place to keep everyone safe during the event.
- Temperature check upon entry into the Resort
- Rooms that are reserved at the hotel will go through a deep cleaning and left vacant 24 hours before your arrival
- Waves of 8 athletes or fewer every 2 minutes to allow spacing
- 2 start chutes with 6′ between the athletes
- Redesigned Epic Course will now be a single 1 loop 2.5 mile course with 35 obstacles to tackle
- Staff will be cleaning the obstacles after each use
- The Keg rig and inflatable will not be part of this course
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available between obstacles
- Extra Wide lanes to allow for runners to pass one another while socially distancing
- Mask MUST BE worn when around the venue other than racing
- Mask is recommended to be worn while competing but will be left at the athletes discretion
- Epic team will set out spaces for the movie night to allow each family to sit together but space out between other groups.
- There will NOT be water stations on the course, please bring your own water container, we will have opportunities for it to be filled before and after your race.
By visiting China Peak Mountain Resort and China Peak Landing you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
If you have underlying conditions, are older with a compromised immune system, and/or live with someone who does, and/or are fearful, we may not be doing everything to prevent the virus, so please make your own decision to attend.
As it applies to my participation in this race, we’ll follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC)’s recommendations for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and attest to having read the CDC’s guidance at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html