What Is The Barnabys Challenge?
A Stand-Alone Series for Epic Competitors
The Epic Barnabys Challenge is a competitive series produced by Epic Series OCR. We collaborate with local gyms to bring you a fast paced, intense course designed to put every aspect of your training to the test.
A Local Obstacle Strength Course
Each Barnabys Challenge is comprised of 10-12 Epic obstacles and feats of strength that may vary by event. Athletes are timed on their run through the course, and podium awards are presented to the top 3 male/female finishers. In addition, the top 10 male/female athletes at each event accumulate points toward our annual point series (new for 2019, details below).
Put Your Fitness to the Test
Barnabys Challenge is the perfect opportunity to test your fitness against your competition, gym partners, and friends. Whether your goal is chasing a podium, a new PR, or being better than you were yesterday, Barnabys Challenge gives you the opportunity to #BeEpic!
Epic Barnabys Point Series:
- 1st place Male/Female finishers at Epic Series Barnabys Challenge: 100 points
- Each place below 1st receives 10 points less
- Elite Course competitors at any Epic Series Race automatically earn 60 points toward their total upon completion
End of the year prizes:
- 1st place: $500.00 and 2020 season pass
- 2nd place: $300.00 and 2020 season pass
- 3rd place: $100.00 and 2020 season pass
- 4th-10th place: 2 free races